Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old Bobcat usermanuals

Hkonv ยท 2015-04-05 13:42

Hi Just bought an old bobcat, and need to find info. I believe it's from around 1979. Anyone how knows where to get a hold of usermanuals online?

Replies10
  1. #1crewchief8882015-04-11 14:53

    have you tried bobcat.com, or a local dealer? as far as i know old manuals are still available... :drinkup

  2. #2Hkonv2015-04-11 14:57

    Thanks for the tip about bobcat.com The norwegian dealer couldn't go further back than early eigthies...

  3. #3tool_king2015-04-12 03:26

    Hkonv What model bobcat do you have?I might have one.

  4. #4Hkonv2015-04-12 12:13

    I have no idea. Can't find any numbers or framenumber. Only know that it got a deutz 2-cyl aircooled engine.

  5. #5crewchief8882015-04-12 12:30

    the only duetz engines ive ever seen were in the 30 & 40 series machines ie: 731 or 741 that definitely looks like a 600 series machine. i believe there was a lister/petter diesel option for some of the 600 series machines.... the SN tag would be attached either by your right leg on the chaincase or underneath the seat on the front side of the panel. 600 series machines were mechanical clutch driven machines, M700 series looked nearly identical from the outside, but had hydrostatic drive systems :drinkup

  6. #6Hkonv2015-04-12 12:44

    It's delivered in Europe, that may be the reason for the deutz engine?

  7. #7crewchief8882015-04-12 13:29

    possibly :beatsme i'll do some looking around and see what i can turn up. what kind of info are you looking for? :drinkup

  8. #8Hkonv2015-04-12 13:33

    Tenchnical info about the hydraulic system and drive(?)system? Sorry for my poor english.

  9. #9bobcan2015-04-12 23:20

    Hello from the middle of 'frozen but getting warmer Canada' _ I just wanted to say HELLO, and to Not Worry about your English _ it is just fine _ and that some good people here will be able to help you I am sure.. Sadly I cannot, as an older machine than I have ever seen here.. Take care there 'Hkonv' !!

  10. #10crewchief8882015-04-16 19:39

    havent been at the shop all week, didnt mean to leave you without a response... what specific info are you looking for? :drinkup