Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 350 part help # AT30145

Jakew171 ยท 2017-07-22 08:12

thank you for reading i am looking for a Part for my JD 350 I replaced the injector pump and lost a part and can not find it to replace it. Part # AT 30145 it is " PUSH BUTTON " the back side of the pump reaching out to see if anyone may have a place to get this part from. thank you in advance for any help finding this part. Jake

Replies5
  1. #1DMiller2017-07-22 09:16

    I would check with the closest fuel injection repair shops first, they may have a used one or better access for one. I use Capital Diesel in Holts Summit MO for all my Stanadyne/Roose Master repairs. http://www.capitaldiesel.com/ 573-896-5086

  2. #2Jakew1712017-07-22 09:21

    thank you. I will do that.

  3. #3chris allen2017-07-30 11:42

    Call equipment parts supply down in Valdosta Georgia Ask for stacey Rewis Tellem Chris allen sent ya. Them boys are great An can find hard to find parts

  4. #4Jakew1712017-07-30 11:47

    Thank you Chris I have not been able to locate this part

  5. #5d9gdon2017-07-31 11:36

    Here's one for sale: https://www.machinerytrader.com/list/PartsSearch.aspx?partnum=AT30145&PST=Exact