Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 410

R Bruce ยท 2026-07-22 11:31

Hi, I'm new here, I picked up this backhoe about 4 years ago, for its age, it runs and operates very well for various projects on our farm. I do not know what year it is, maybe someone here may know. I know the motor is a 4 219 about 65 hp. Thanks in advance for any help...

Replies3
  1. #1AU.CASE2026-07-22 18:38

    Welcome to the forum. A backhoe is a "solution going around looking for problems" on any farm, my favourite go to machine in the toolkit. Pictures are great, enjoy !

  2. #2Welder Dave2026-07-24 03:00

    I think it's a 1979. Serial looks like 327838. 1979 started at 313639 and 1980 started at 342016. Built from 1971 to 1982.

  3. #3HarleyHappy2026-07-24 11:47

    Some pictures of the whole machine would be more exciting! Just saying. Some of us love and appreciate old iron. Lol