Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 450B track adjuster rod

wipijo ยท 2014-06-16 06:11

Does anyone know the length of the track adjuster rod on a JD 450B?

Replies4
  1. #1wipijo2014-06-16 06:30

    The rod on my machine rusted in the middle and gave way (bent), so I was going to get the local machine shop to make one up for me, that's why I need the length. Also, where is the best place to get a workshop manual for a JD450B. Cheers.

  2. #2wipijo2014-06-17 05:30

    I got the local machine shop to make one up as mine had not just bent but had broken and compressed. We went with 650mm. I'm still chasing a workshop manual if anyone knows the best place to get one. Thank you.

  3. #3Labparamour2014-06-17 23:25

    Try here: https://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/index.cfm?event=productDetails&product_id=281576& If the link worked this is where I ordered the downloaded version of the shop manual.

  4. #4wipijo2014-06-20 23:07

    Thanks for that information. I will also go the downloaded version, that way I can just print out what I need from time to time. Cheers.