My 06 Deere 450J will lock up both tracks while being driven Will trip a light, but no code. Shut the dozer off, and it's fine for another ten minutes or so, then does it again. Parking brake light does not come on. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Mike Serial number T0450JX114686
Another point that might help, I do not have to totally shut down the machine, only cycle the on off switch quickly to reset the screen and the tracks unlock.
Pull the cover off the TCU and read your transmission codes there (you might be able to see them through the window on top without removing cover).
shows a parking brake code of F3B3 should I start with electrical, switch, or whar??
That code is for an open in the park brake solenoid circuit. Check the T52 Blue wire and the G01 Black wire to the park brake solenoid for an open wire. The park brake solenoid should be 6-8 Ω.
Where can I find a wiring diagram, and location of this parking brake solenoid? Thanks [email protected]
Well, just for further reference for those that might run into a similar problem. Checked the wires and all looked good. Found the parking brake int the rear through the small access panel. It sits above the left drive motor attached to the frame. i removed the harness plugs and cleaned them and put a small amount of di-electric grease on them. I had a poor positive battery contact, which I fixed, and a slightly corroded ground strap on the TCU. I filed a contact area and reconnected it. Amazingly, no more lockup. Drove it for an hour pushing snow around and no problems. I'm assuming the positive contact on the battery, or the ground was losing connection, making the park brake think it was set. Thanks for the help