Tough day so far. John Deere 544H front end loader the throttle pedal and the brake pedal on the right side both are sticky, I tried spraying down with penetrating oil but still no good. I took the floor mat out cleaned the floor took the shroud off the bottom front of cab and took the throttle linkage off, the pedal is sticky only at the pin that holds the pedal to the base, I can't get it to free up so I took the whole pedal assy out and tried hammer and punch the pin out, well I broke the side ear off the pedal where the pin goes through, new pedal assy from J.D. $230 now on to the next pedal the brake I'm assuming it's the same thing but I'm not sure how to get that pedal assy out there is a rod that goes accoss to the left side floor pedal, I gfuess I'll just start taking it apart and see what happens.
I got the brake pedal freed up without taking it apart, something I should have tried in the first place with the throttle. I took the smallest torch I had and with the floor mat out I carefully heated the aluminum pedal around the pin, and also heated the pin ends on both sides and then soaked down again with penetrating oil and it freed up nice, almost started the rubber boot on fire where the rod from the pedal goes down through the floor. Now a trip to Deere for a $200+ throttle pedal assy.
Opps wrong forum I moved it to Wheel Loaders.