Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 750C not tracking straight

diggin02 ยท 2011-07-16 18:24

We have a 750c that is not tracking straight. Just wondering if you guys had any opinions. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1dblott2011-07-17 09:36

    Any fault codes? Could be as simple as a speed sensor connector. Two speed sensors per final. 1 down low, 1 up at pump. (I assume the 750C is like the 850C). 3 access plates under rear. Stick found it's way in and pushed connector apart one one of our 850s. Plugged it back in and it was okay. Corrosion of the connectors has happened also. Anything past the connectors or hyd leaks, I call our mechanic. Other possibilities- speedsensor failed, pump going out, pumps out of time. Best of luck, hope it's easy and cheap!

  2. #2QuickTrax2011-07-17 11:14

    I recently had two 750c's come into the shop and the roller frames were not in line with each other. After checking we found the pivot shafts were bent. This might be something to look at. Good luck, Quick Trax

  3. #3diggin022011-07-19 09:29

    Well I can't get it to pull up any codes because the select button won't work on the dash. I just got off the phone with the service manager at the dealer and he told me to take it out and run it in different speed and load senerios. He thought that he might be able to diagnose it based on that. I did find the plastic cover on the solinoid on the right hand drive motor is cracked, but he said that's probably not the problem. Thanks for you time.