Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD CLC 200 final drives

ILLICEMAN ยท 2014-11-16 10:40

I use my unit on my farms.With only 3600 hrs on it I have a final drive leaking.I only hope I have not run it too long w/o oil. The motor is in good shape.I wonder where a good place is to find used or rebuilt final driveThanks:usa

Replies5
  1. #1tool_king2014-11-16 10:46

    You can take the final drive and have resealed to fix it

  2. #2ILLICEMAN2014-11-16 10:53

    Thanks.I don,t have it out yet but looking at the worst case.Thanks

  3. #3tool_king2014-11-16 13:25

    H&r equipment is a equipment part out company for heavy equipment pumps, engine, boom etc.they test all piece for sending out .1800-333-0650 buffalo , ny or 1800-828 -8908 in California.

  4. #4excavator2014-11-17 12:00

    Check with Brikers in Surrey, British Columbia. I think they may even have some brand new take outs.

  5. #5Tracparts Ltd.2014-11-17 16:12

    Have to agree with tool_king I deal with H&R Equipment on a regular basis. I recommend them aswell. Cheers