Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD160 LC engine bogs down under load

kjtinc ยท 2015-06-08 08:53

My160 is boging down during heavy use when hot. It will recover as soon as you stop the cycle, but if your swing and lifting or tracking it does this. Things I've done so far,1st l cleaned tank, replaced fuel lines, cleaned filter housings ,replaced lift pump and primer, new filters also. And replaced the fuel solenoid. Begining to think its not a fuel problem. Only thing left is fuel control valve( rail pressure) on fuel pump, but I'm told its not normally the problem. When machine bogs down and shuts off and try to restart, sometimes it want start and I have to wait for several minutes. The swing motor seals need replacing oil leaks into turn table. Also losing hydraulic fluid but can't figure out where.its going. Bad seals in Rotary manifold possible. Any ideas ?

Replies0

No replies yet.