I have a 2000 JD210le with a standard loader bucket but would like to have a 4n1. Found a guy locally that is partting out a 1986 410c backhoe that has a 4n1 bucket and controls. Is there anyone out there familiar with the two machines that might be able to tell me if this is possible or not? I know I'll have to add or change the controller valve for the loader bucket to add the 4n1 stick but dont know if it's a simple bolt on or more to it. I have a call in to the JD guys around here but said they'll get back to me. I haven't seen the other machine yet to see the difference in valves so I was hopeful someone here might have a little knowledge about this. Thanks.
Pins for the buckets would be a different size, spacing of the loader arms will be different and the control valve for the 210 is open center and the 410 is closed center so they are not compatible either.