Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD350G with boom pressure problem

kevman6 ยท 2025-04-26 16:43

I'm looking for some help here. I have a JD 350G excavator with a slow boom function. Ser # 1FF350GXTCE808707. We powerwashed the unit yesterday and after, all was good for about an hour of running. At that point the boom controls went very slow and a code of 11302-04 came up. We looked over wires and seems to be fine. Pump pressures are equal and good. I am not sure which sensor location is for the Boom, but I see 4 that are the same part. I tried switching those , but made no difference. Any help and diagrams would be greatly appreciated. TY

Replies6
  1. #1kevman62025-04-26 16:54

    Just a note. Hydraulic oil is correct , full and clean. Filters are new and worked fine after service was done on hydraulic system.

  2. #2Diesel Dave2025-04-26 18:58

    Code 11302-04 refers to the boom up pilot pressure sensor / circuit. Sensor is at the bottom of the main control valve. Location shown in screenshot below.

  3. #3kevman62025-04-26 20:14

    Thanks Diesel Dave, I did switch that sensor with one of the other sensors with the same part number, but made no improvement. Any suggestions as to where I might look to cure this? I will check continuity on those wires tomorrow to mane sure there is no break.

  4. #4kevman62025-04-28 10:01

    Still have not found the problem, Connector in boom valve is good. I switched the boom valve and it made no improvement. And information on finding this slow boom problem would be greatly appreciated.

  5. #5kevman62025-04-28 11:50

    AA service manual on the hydraulic boom trouble shooting would really help if someone has one

  6. #6kevman62025-04-29 17:45

    Johncadds_1987, no link came through in your reply Please send again SER# 1FF350GXTCE808707