Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG 15SP Lift up machine

David Lin ยท 2018-05-14 14:09

Hello, Recently, my JLG 15SP is not working properly. When I hold the buttons, I can hear the motor sound but the platform is not moving up. Can someone tell me what is wrong with it? Should I change the motor (still has sound) or solenoids (two solenoids in it) or the other parts? The machine S/N is 14582 and year 2000 model. Your help is much appreciated. Thx.

Replies2
  1. #1Vetech632018-05-16 06:33

    If you have the system I think you have, the motor running means you have oil movement but its not being directed to any function electrically. I would check the electrical power supply to your function switches first and go from there.

  2. #2David Lin2018-05-16 15:53

    Thanks a lot for your help. I think that is possible. When I push move up bottoms, I can hear the bubble sound in oil tank. Are you talking about the function switches just like the 1st graph below? If you are, I will have a trouble now. There are too many wires and I don't have any instrument to test them either. I have attached the majority parts. Please show me where I should check first. Many thanks.