Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What is it???????

gggraham ยท 2018-05-14 15:22

I got 2 of these from a garage sale on the weekend, look like something that would have been on old production equipment however I have no idea what they are. Anyone ever seen these?

Replies8
  1. #1td14steve2018-05-14 18:42

    almost looks like part of an old window regulator to raise the window up

  2. #2DIYDAVE2018-05-14 19:47

    Coleman cooler wid a hunk of scrap on top...

  3. #3gruntscoreboard2018-05-15 03:47

    its my first time seeing that too :/

  4. #4Vetech632018-05-15 06:28

    They look like feet to me.

  5. #5Welder Dave2018-05-16 01:26

    That's a genuine thing-a-ma -jig.

  6. #6gggraham2018-05-16 15:44

    Hell Dave you have solved the mystery hahahaha

  7. #7gggraham2018-05-16 15:47

    I have googled so many things, even tried the image upload but that never works well. I'll keep searching, checked window regulators, damn that sounded good but no dice so far.

  8. #8Numbfingers2018-05-17 02:39

    Well, I tell ya whatcha do. Fill that cooler full of your favorite adult beverage, have a few, and let your mind wander while you stare at it.