Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG 1930e Horn blasts on all movements

LorenaGuy ยท 2020-05-09 10:38

I just bought this scissor lift used. Whenever I move it, the horn blasts. (forward, backwards, up or down) Is there a way to turn the horn off? Also, on the Platform Control Station, on the Battery Discharge Indicator, the left light is RED, the other lights are on GREEN. I can't find anything that shows what that means.

Replies4
  1. #1Txhayseed2020-06-10 22:15

    You need an analyzer to into the settings and change to motion only.

  2. #2LorenaGuy2020-06-11 11:38

    You're right. I got one on eBay and it works great. I can also change the acceleration speed for the movements too. They were set to the max and so whenever I tried to move, it took off like a rabbit. I changed them so now it takes off like a snail until I get used to it. It's a good thing I bought this tool. Also, as far as the horn is concerned, I went ahead and unplugged it as you really can't silence it too much with the tool. It took some searching to find it too as it's hidden in the battery compartment. The sound it makes is so loud and of a frequency that it's very hard to find.

  3. #3skata2020-06-12 00:41

    Did someone connect a horn to where the piezo buzzer/beeper should be. Red and green lights all lit when battery full. Then the bars go down to just red as the battery dies .

  4. #4LorenaGuy2020-06-13 10:36

    It just bothered me when I saw the red light lit along with the green. It was sort of confusing. Thanks for the clarification. The piezo buzzer is connected properly.