Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jlg 2033E sn stamping

Hardline ยท 2012-12-11 15:57

I have a customer with what I think is a 2033E but I can not find the stamping anywhere. The data tag is gone. Can anyone confirm where it is stamped? I have talked to my local dealer and they keep telling me there is nothing there. Thanks JJ

Replies3
  1. #1willie592012-12-11 20:10

    2033E should have the s/n stamped on the plate at front of machine, the plate in front of and above the steer tires.

  2. #2Hardline2012-12-12 05:50

    Thanks for the response. The aluminum data tag is gone. Along with the decal on the side. I was thinking it might be stamped in the frame like a upright but I can not find it any where. JJ

  3. #3willie592012-12-12 19:18

    I'm not referring to the aluminum data plate, I'm referring to the steel plate across the front of the machine, the s/n is stamped on that plate. Should be something like 02000XXXXX