Hello all I'm new here I just registered.. I have a 1997 JLG 34ha boom / man lift in good shape with only 880 hours on it.. it's been sitting not started for 10 years approximately. It has a Ford vsg-411 dual fuel engine, gas / propane.. I flushed the fuel tank new battery change the bad fuel pump and clean the gunk out of the carburetor and it runs better than it did when I parked it 10 years ago oh and of course new fuel filters.. All functions work perfect except it will not drive.. no change in engine sound or RPMs when going forward or reverse.. Also the main lift will go up but it will not go back down.. when trying to go back down the self-leveling basket will move a little bit and then stop and the engine loads up.. any help on these two problems would be greatly appreciated.. Also if anybody has an electrical schematic that would help me tremendously and also a hydraulic diagram.. Thanks in advance you guys seem pretty great from some stuff I've read on other posts!! Any help or hints would be great!!
No replies yet.