Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG 80hx hydro problems

Fordfreak84 ยท 2016-10-06 20:55

Working on a 80hx rebuilt the bang bang valve. Put it on now the functions are screwy. The basket level activates the steering too. So on. I am lost took it back out nothing looks wrong. I am totally lost.

Replies4
  1. #1willie592016-10-06 21:17

    Welcome to HEF Fordfreak84. :drinkup Were the bang valve functions working correctly before it was removed and rebuilt?

  2. #2Fordfreak842016-10-06 21:23

    Yes sadly.

  3. #3willie592016-10-06 22:00

    Then the most logical likely cause is something went wrong during the rebuild and re-assembly. It would be very difficult for me to figure out just what the problem is from a distance.

  4. #4OFF2016-10-06 23:53

    I'd say either the wiring got mixed up or the hoses got mixed up. Did you mark things before you took them apart? is it possible they got mixed up?