Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Joe Dirt Pictures

joedirt ยท 2007-12-19 22:39

Hope this works. Scraper and water trucks are from a job in Lake Havasu Arizona and 9 axel log loader load in Flagstaff AZ.

Replies9
  1. #1wethead2007-12-19 22:48

    Great Pics! What is the weight of that machine in the top right picture? Do you have any idea, I am curious. It looks really heavy :usa

  2. #2joedirt2007-12-19 22:54

    More Joe Dirt Pics Heres our old D8n plowing snow in Arizona. Lower one is our old service truck. Wasn't to practical but it sure did run good.

  3. #3wethead2007-12-19 22:57

    OMG , now thats a lot of snow I thought Rochester got a lot until I saw that !!!

  4. #4joedirt2007-12-19 23:16

    Joe Dirt Off Road Transport I should of had my head examined for this stunt. It wasn't to bad loading but unloading was another story. We had to unload it down the project a way with no ramp. We raised the bed and just about rolled both truck and dozer:badidea After a quick trip to the port a john, we built a ramp with olny a few yards of dirt. Don't know why only a few yards but I guess we figured it would save time. Myself and the other operators were so terrified to drive the machine out of the bed, we tied a rope to the park brake release handle and let her rip from the ground. Dozer travelled out without a hitch. What a bunch of ding-dongs.

  5. #5joedirt2007-12-19 23:20

    Heavy Log Loader Hey wethead. If memory serves me right, I think that loader weighed in around 110000lbs. It gave us a workout.

  6. #6Lashlander2007-12-19 23:23

    :thumbsup Nice pictures! That dozer operator may have had a few to many at lunch. He should have back drug his tracks.:drinkup

  7. #7wethead2007-12-19 23:34

    Ok , now thats insane, This is just nutty for sure Man, I would be scared,.......

  8. #8pushkid842007-12-21 00:05

    back drag? that dozer hand was prbably me and back dragin is for sisys:thumbsup :

  9. #9pushkid842007-12-21 00:09

    :avid cool pics joe! that job was a blast. i could be way off base but i think ALL of the material there was sand!