Buddy of mine works for a local company and has been there for some time. He recently got a new Cat 420E. Last weekend we were at his shop doing some jeep mods and I tried it out. Very sweet machine. I love the quick attach system on it as well. :drinkup I will try to get a pic, for winter plowing he has a 14' blade for it. The machine. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e71/ckarppi/IMG_1823.jpg Me running it http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e71/ckarppi/IMG_1828.jpg Finally what we were up to with it. Poor mans RTI ramp. That's my newest toy, 05 Rubicon. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e71/ckarppi/IMG_1821.jpg
But you look like a race car driver, not a heavy equipment operator.
What's the hell is all that white stuff on the ground ??? :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h229/Jim_Cooney/img_0697.jpg
You want some of that white stuff?? Ive got plenty here, tonight is the first night i've been home since Wednesday! Nice looking Cat, I've yet to run one. I'd really like to try those pilot controls, they look very comfortable.
Yeah, I'm originally from Chicago, don't miss that "white stuff" at all. Only time I see it these days is when I defrost the freezer !!! Had fun and made some good money running a snowplow back in the 70's and early 80's.