I am wonder if there is a lever on these machines to change the controls. I have looked around the net and haven't really had any luck. From running this hoe today they are set to "CAT" controls and I prefer the other style. I would rather not have to spend a week relearning how to run a hoe....lol. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
look in the door behind the cab that's where they are on most of the larger machines
If you pull off the covers above the control valve there's a pilot signal manifold with a bunch of small lines going into each side, on the side closest to the Engine on the manifold itself there should be an "a" "b" "c" "d" labeled in ports close to the top. Swap a and d and b and c and it should work like you want.