Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 110 backhoe advice

Brian Ensor ยท 2020-06-07 12:28

I'm wanting to buy a Deere 110 backhoe. Is there any common problems I should be aware of, specific things I should look for etc. All help is greatly appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1JL Sargent2020-06-07 16:53

    Those are neat machines and popular around here in my park of the world. They seem to bring top dollar for what they are due to being lighter than a full size construction backhoe and therefore easier to trailer. People do pop in here from time to time with questions about them. You might do a few searches here and see what people are working on with theirs. Good luck with it and welcome to the forum!

  2. #2NH575E2020-06-07 17:44

    Search over at Tractor By Net. Only thing I read that stands out is they have a tendency to crack bell housings. They are apparently built on the 4000 compact utility tractor frame so not really industrial quality.

  3. #3mikebramel2020-06-07 23:56

    Buy a Yanmar CBL