Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

john deere 135c rts and 225us lc with isuzu, fuel line banjo fitting screen

earthscratcher ยท 2016-01-10 12:10

one has the Isuzu 4bg1t the other has the 6bg1t, where is the fuel line banjo fitting screen located on these units, I checked incoming line banjo at the fuel filter and also next banjo fitting down stream. nothing

Replies5
  1. #1Delmer2016-01-10 13:39

    I thought it was the intake to the priming pump on low on the side of the injection pump. But that would be the next one downstream, right?

  2. #2lantraxco2016-01-10 13:58

    Isuzu may not have the screen, some did, some didn't. Yes, if it has one they're almost always at the inlet to the transfer pump/primer pump to keep elephants out of the check valves.

  3. #3John C.2016-01-11 19:05

    I've also seen them on the inlet to the filter housing. I think they got swapped out of the proper place on the suction side of the hand priming pump. Sometimes people get mad about them clogging all the time and just throw the screens away.

  4. #4earthscratcher2016-01-11 19:54

    ok,this is what I ended up finding, one at the inlet to the priming pump,cleaned it... still the same thing, then I blew air back into tank, decided to check banjo at inlet to fuel/water seperater, another one there and this baby was really clogged up that seemed to fix it!! thanks for all your help guys!!!

  5. #5lantraxco2016-01-11 21:00

    :drinkup