Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 160C LC Available With Dozer Blade?

8V149 Detroit ยท 2018-09-04 12:20

I was looking at the specs for a 160c on Richie Specs and the images it has for the machine show it with a dozer blade. I then read a brochure for the 120c and 160c and it said the 120c only come with the blade. So did the 160c actually come with the blade? Link to Richie Specs: http://www.ritchiespecs.com/specifi...r&make=John+Deere&model=160C+LC&modelid=92333

Replies3
  1. #1excavator2018-09-04 15:25

    Might not be factory, it would take a bit of work but easy enough to put one on a 160.

  2. #2Plebeian2018-09-04 19:23

    Probably something like a rockland excavator dozer blade attachment. Going to be expensive - with attachment, hydraulic swivel and likely extra hydraulic plumbing / control. http://www.rocklandmfg.com/index.php?page=excavator-dozer-blades

  3. #38V149 Detroit2018-09-05 07:50

    That looks a lot like the blade on that machine probably is. But I don't need the hydraulic swivel. This route is cheaper than a new machine though. Thanks for the help