Ok, so I have this machine in my shop that some donkey has disconnected the seat belt switch and bypassed the seat switch, my problem is the wiring for the seat belt switch is gone, and I'd like to reconnect this .. The wire that comes out of the seat belt its self is there but the wiring that goes from the 2 pin plug too? Has been removed .. Can anybody tell me where I can go to splice back into this circuit again? There's a loom down the back (inside) the cab that goes behind the seat but that's for the seat switch not the seat belt switch ... Any got any links to wiring diagrams? Or just the easiest place to join back in would be swell, the machines all hyd locked up untill I can find it!! Help!
And no .. I'm not trying to disconnect this safety feature .. I'm trying to RECONNECT it! Any info would be amazing
I do not have a schematic so this info is not 100 percent accurate. I believe the switches are in series. Power to the seat switch, through the seat switch to belt switch, through seat switch to relay that unlocks everything. The seat switch is not an on off switch rather on off on, this should happen inside latch. If seat belt switch was bypassed the wires would have to be connected to start engine then separated and reconnected to release lock while sitting on seat. Hope this helps.
Thanks, for your help, just traced all the wires, think I have it