So I got the privilege of finishing a head gasket job someone else started no big deal right? Except parts scattered all over the damn place lol any way I got her put all back together, the egr went bad and the mechanic before did some bad diag, result in blowing head gasket, they sent the head to napa got mag fluxed and decked old mechanic put the reworked head on and torqued down then disappeared, long story short she won't start, did a compression check #1-250 #2-375 #3-400 #4-380 #5-325 #6-200, I did a leak down test on #6 and she's pushing air back into the fuel tank,,never had this happen before, possible internal cracked head that napa couldn't see?? Opinions welcomed
Have you had any luck figuring it out? I had one that was leaking past the injector and acted that way, also the rail pressure was low while cranking. I have the books on this engine if it would help.