Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 3010 Backhoe

Old Junk Man ยท 2015-06-07 18:19

Im new here. Ive been messing with old equiptment for many decades. I just bought a 3010 JD backhoe. Apparently they only made less than 1,000 of them in the early 1960,s The power steering & brakes don't work. the loader & Backhoe have plenty of Hyd power. I read where the 3010 tractors have a screen on the intake of the transmission pump. This industrial tractor doesn't seem to have one at that location. Is the steering & brakes hyd system isolated from the loader & backhoe Hyds? There is a Hy tank on the left fender. any info will be greatly appreciated. Now im not afraid to tear into it and can afford to spend some dollars. I bought it for $2300 and If I put that much more into it I will still have a cheap machine.

Replies0

No replies yet.