hi just wondered if any 1 no what the 2 buttons on a o&k rh120 left hand joystick do any info would be appricated thanks .
If it's a face shovel it's probably to open and close bucket visor
Bottom button on our RH200 was to key up the radio mike, and the top button was to enable the power down function. I would assume the RH120 you are asking about would likely be similar.
Depends how old your machine is. Old one has 2 buttons on front, and 1 rocker switch on top. On left joystick the top rocker switch os for clam open/close. front outer switch is for stick power in, front inner switch is for truck counter. New camp system has a roll switch on top for clam, rocker switch on top which is not used. Front outer switch is still stick power in, and inner switch is for radio transmit, or if not set up for that, is a spare When I say front outer or inner, I mean if you're sitting in the seat with hand on joystick, inner is switch closest to your leg. Pm me if you need the operator manual.
Alco your 200 was so old I didn't think they'd invented switches back then..
thanks every body the button is to bring the dipper stick back in under power not free fall