Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JOHN DEERE 310 THROTTLE SPRING

Michael Peixinho ยท 2022-09-28 10:36

HELLO! LOOKING FOR A PART NUMBER FOT THE SPRING THAT IS LOCATED ON THE SHAFT OF THE THROTTLE... SPRING IS BROKEN AND PEDAL DOESN'T WORK CORRECTLY. THANK YOU!

Replies6
  1. #1Tinkerer2022-09-28 11:01

    Welcome to HEF, Michael ! More information is needed. Is it a regular ole 310 or does it have letter beside the 310. The tractor serial number is needed for an accurate answer.

  2. #2Michael Peixinho2022-09-28 11:08

    HELLO TINKERER! THANK YOU! IT'S A 310SG... I DO NOT HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBER IN FRONT ME OF RIGHT NOW...

  3. #3boone2022-09-28 12:19

    There are two assemblies depending on serial number, but the spring has the same part number on both.

  4. #4Tinkerer2022-09-28 12:27
  5. #5Tinkerer2022-09-28 12:39

    I'm not sure why the image above was posted. I cannot edit out. I thought I had posted the same page as Boone posted, and your photo is not matching the parts book. Is the shaft broken off ? The parts book is showing the hand control extending beyond that part with the roll pin nearly falling out.

  6. #6Michael Peixinho2022-09-28 12:45

    I'm sorry.. that is a file photo. It's the spring that is actually broken.