Good afternoon I have a John Deere 310e that I was just using to clear some brush and a limb pulled out the wiring harness of transmission control module connector. There is 1 black for ground and 3 blue wires that are for the forward, neutral, and reverse solenoids. I've been able to verify which does what, but I'm not sure which wire goes into which pin on the connector. Does anyone have a pinout of that connector? Or at least know where the ground goes, I can then test each pin after that.
If it is in fact the transmission directional connector that got pulled out find screenshot of connector pin out from tech manual attached.
Sorry , I just noticed you have a 310E. See what I can find for a diagram
Sorry , I have nothing for a 310E. Maybe @mg2361 can dig up a pinout of the 310E transmission connector.
Welcome to HEF TheMechanic1988 ! When posting, try to always include a complete machine serial number. Fortunately I do not need it for this information. Deere seems to have left that information out of the 310E manual. Fortunately, it is the same transmission as the 310SE Syncro-shuttle, so I could get the information from that manual. Check your messages.
Have you solved the mystery? I am looking in my manuals at the moment to see if I can help. Where is that connector physically located on the backhoe? If I don’t find anything tonight, it will be Tuesday before I can crawl under my 310e but I am happy to unplug, take pictures, or whatever it takes to figure it out. I just noticed that mg2361 says it is not in the 310e manuals but i will look just in case.
Hello, I know this is an old thread, but I need to check the wiring for my reverser. I have suddenly lost reverse and am not getting voltage at the solenoid. What are the best practices for checking the FNR reverser solenoid and clutch solenoids? I was also hoping to find a wiring diagram of the transmission wiring from the above thread. Any help would be appreciated—I’m down on a project.
Welcome to HEF Deployair ! Will need the machine's complete serial number to get that information.
Hello..Thank you. Here is the SN 310E SN T0310EX840106.
@Deployair Check your messages.
Thank you! I did not see the FNR solenoid in that schematic. Is there another page that includes the FNR and clutch solenoid?
Sorry, what I sent was not complete. I sent another. Everything that controls the transmission is on it.