Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 319D loader pin/ bushing replacement

Firescooby · 2021-10-26 13:42

Can anyone advise me on a couple of things? 1) Best place to buy replacement pins and bushings? 2) Somewhere that will have a diagram or something to identify the parts and part numbers? Thanks in advance

Replies7
  1. #1HQ Junkie2021-10-26 13:51

    greenpartsupply.com has a illustrated parts book online, found the also to have best prices for my area, did pins/bushings for my 320E

  2. #2Firescooby2021-10-26 15:25

    Is that the correct website? It doesn’t appear to be working.

  3. #3HQ Junkie2021-10-26 17:59

    sorry about that the correct website is greenpartstore.com

  4. #4Sunnybuck2021-11-04 09:49

    I am looking for the same thing as Firescooby. I looked at green part store and they did not have the parts we need, would there happen to be another website to try?

  5. #5Firescooby2021-11-05 18:29

    I haven't ordered any yet, but I think I've found them through the John Deere site by searching the model and looking at the schematics.

  6. #6Sunnybuck2021-11-05 19:02

    Firescooby, if and when you order yours and you dont mind sharing the prices i would greatly appreciate the part numbers and prices. Thanks in advance.

  7. #7Zewnten2021-11-08 18:47

    Should be able to look them up at partscatalog.deere.com