Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

No high flow

southernman13 · 2021-10-31 09:01

I’ve seen a Kubota 95-2 and a 97-2 for sale the last few days and neither one has high flow. I don’t understand why anyone would want a machine decked out with cab AC heat hydraulic quick attach etc and not get high flow. That’s just crazy imho

Replies4
  1. #1Simon C2021-10-31 09:42

    Need High Flow for lots of Attachments. Hard to get it after the machine is delivered compared to factory order. Some rather a Chrome exhaust. Simon C

  2. #2ianjoub2021-10-31 10:15

    I guess it is the same reason some dumb a$$es buy trucks without 4wd.

  3. #3OTG AuGres2021-10-31 10:18

    I’d hate to not have high flow.

  4. #4KSSS2021-10-31 23:05

    Yea the money spent having it on the machine when you buy it, mostly comes back when you sell it or trade it in. Even if you don't have any high flow attachments at the time you buy it, it is "better to have and not need, than need and not have".