Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 319D Problem

kevinc1650 · 2014-07-20 15:16

The the monitor it says " Remote Starter conneted" and it won't unlock the parking brake. Found the pigtail under the cab for the connector and all the wires are sealed with a cap on the plug. Is there anyway to get it for the monitor so the unit will unlock? I have check everything on this unit.

Replies9
  1. #1TODD TITUS2018-02-14 10:36

    did you find out what the problem was i have the same issue

  2. #2DMiller2018-02-16 08:21

    Start looking for rats chew marks, damaged insulation, water intrusion/corrosion.

  3. #3TODD TITUS2018-02-16 15:21

    I FOUND IT WAS A BAD DIODE

  4. #4DMiller2018-02-16 16:07

    Glad you found it, some diode systems are buried alive with MANY NOT shown on the basic schematics, for a reason.

  5. #5Brad Cothran2019-02-20 13:49

    Was it one of the diodes in the same block as the fuses beside the seat? These diodes aren’t listed on the fuse chart. I’m having the same problem with a 333d.

  6. #6mg23612019-02-20 18:54

    The V1 diode on the fuse block will cause that. See attachment.

  7. #7Brad Cothran2019-02-21 11:38

    I appreciate the information, I’m about to replace the diode and hoping this will have me going.

  8. #8Brad Cothran2019-02-28 08:28

    That fixed it!

  9. #9mg23612019-02-28 12:05

    Glad to hear it. Happy digging !