I bought a 319D yesterday with 2150 hours. Is there a place that lists the JD service codes? Previous owner said that they have run with the fuel pressure sensor unplugged because when plugged in it derates. I am getting the following codes: 94.04 100.03 523941.05 523935.05 96.04 523935.06 Thanks in advance
Serial number? 94.04 - low pressure fuel signal out of range low 100.03 - engine oil pressure high 523941.05 - auxiliary hydraulic retract output out of range low 523935.05 - auxiliary hydraulic extend output out of range low 96.04 - fuel level sensor out of range low 523935.06 - auxiliary hydraulic extend output out of range high Key on then press and hold menu button until you are in service mode. Then you will be able to clear the codes. Run it and see what comes back (plug the fuel pressure sensor back in for this).
I’ll get the serial number. He said that every time you plug the sensor in, it sweated the motor. Any idea on possible cause or where to look?
First with a machine serial number I can check for software updates. There has been software updates that have addressed that code.
What's your email address ? Can send you the manuals if you like .
[email protected] Thank you
There is a new ECU software available for that unit. Unfortunately Deere has not published what has changed yet. So I would recommend getting the software updated first to see if that resolves your issue. If you can, check fuel pressure with a gauge at the sensor port. Post results (idle and fast idle).
does this have to be done at the dealer? Is it a free service? What fitting and fuel pressure gauge is needed for this?
Yes, it has to be done by the dealer and no, it is not free. As far as fittings I do not have numbers. You can either take your sensor to a hydraulic shop and have them fix you up or get some fuel hose, clamps and a tee and put your gauge between the fuel filter outlet and the inlet of the block - this is how I do it so I can look at fuel pressure in the monitor and at the gauge at the same time to check sensor accuracy.