Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John deere 319e engage park brake while moving

Xxdayday99 ยท 2026-02-25 05:57

I have a 2015 john deere 319e thats been having electrical problems sometimes when you are using the machine it will randomly shut off and not want to start back. Other times the park brake engages randomly, it also does not ask for a security code at these times I've had a 1485.2 for awhile I've been trying ti tackle but I also have alot more codes that have appeared that john deerr says aren't in there system. The codes are 2202.8 and 2204.8 thanks in advance

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612026-02-26 04:49

    Welcome to HEF X ! Please post the machine's entire serial number. Post a picture of all your active codes. Do you know how to clear the codes? I would suggest clearing all the codes, then post what comes back when your issue occurs.

  2. #2Dodgeboy062026-03-05 07:59

    mg2361 is THE Deere guy here for sure but I thought I would share what I had with a 326E a couple of years ago. It was doing that random parking brake application while in use and turned out to be one of the speed sensors (I THINK it was the left side but not relevant) for the wheel motors was failing and causing the parking brake to apply. As mg said clear the codes and then follow mg's advice from there, he WILL get you going again.