Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John deere 326d dreaded 2000.09 code

Zeusinc · 2022-12-17 16:28

Hey folks , I'm new here , hope I posted this thread correctly. So I got the code "No ecu on the can bus abnormal data range" 2000.09 . I have so far checked continuity from the ecu to the hcu,emu, data link and both joysticks. I've tested both termination resistor and both read 120ohm. The pins on the ecu are clean and good shape as well as the harness side. Anybody have any ideas ? Maybe a bad ecu? Any help would be really appreciated Thanks for your time

Replies6
  1. #1mg23612022-12-18 05:40

    Welcome toi HEF Zeusinc ! Please post the machine's serial number when opening a thread. First thing you need to check is the little red wire that is attached to the positive battery cable. I bet if you give it a tug it will come out. Regardless, cut it off, put an eyelet on it and attach it to the positive battery clamp bolt. See if that fixes the issue.

  2. #2Zeusinc2022-12-18 10:07

    Thanks mg2361, I'll give that try .

  3. #3mg23612022-12-19 04:44

    Also, don't forget to check the ECU fuse.

  4. #4Zeusinc2022-12-19 11:26

    Fuse is good ,ecu is getting power, I also put a ring eyelet on the wire still no dice. I borrowed a buddies fancy device to measure the wave length coming out of the can pins on the ecu and they're all over the place . Just going to send the ecu to Erd to get rebuilt . I appreciate the help guys and I'll keep you posted

  5. #5brandon1992025-12-12 16:49

    Did you ever figure out the problem I’m having the same issue

  6. #6Simon C2025-12-12 22:45

    Maybe try posting directly to Zeusinc in a private message and maybe he will reply. Looks like he hasn't posted in 3 years but worth a try. Simon C