2014 John Deere 329e S/N:1TO329EJCEE266491 Hello, I'm new to the site. This weekend while doing a job my Skid ran fine all Friday then Saturday about halfway through the day my standard flow mulcher started slowing. My boom and tilt cylinders completely stopped lifting and tilting. The mulcher would still spin but very slow. Any advice before I take it to the dealership would be appreciated.
Welcome to HEF Levibar88 ! It does not sound good. Does the machine drive OK? Does the fan spin? Remove the hydraulic filter and cut it open. Report what you find. See this video on how to properly inspect a filter...... Filter Inspection
yes the fan is spinning fine. its also running and driving fine. i do have a speed sensor fault for both sides.
Did you cut the filter open?
I did, I didn't find anything alarming. I took it to the dealership and it wound up being a bad pump.