Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 332E Data logging?

Ivan01 ยท 2016-09-02 09:18

I currently have a John Deere 332E that after 3 hours of contentious digging (digging a swimming pool) the machine starts lacking power. It gets so bad to the point where I can't do 180 degree turns inside the pool. The machine is strong for the first 2 hours. I am wanting to know if John Deere has a way to pull data as far as hydraulic temps, engine speed, temps, ext for certain dates and times or if there is any third party software or tools that can do the same? Thanks guys

Replies1
  1. #1Tractorguy2016-09-03 23:04

    If the machine is functioning so poorly it should be throwing some kind of codes. Debate code or low fuel pressure or something. They can pull codes and see how many times it appeared and when it started "machine hours" in order to make a recording a John Deere dealer will have to set a trigger. When a code it thrown it'll record x, x, and x whatever mechanic wants to read and for how long before and how long after.