Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 333G – 1200hrs – what the heck.

Luca · 2024-06-15 12:53

What could of caused this? Bought the machine at auction 2021 JD 333G with 1200hrs. I knew the machine was around salt, I can tell because it's rusting on almost every bolt. Let me know what you guys think. Safe to say blower fan is seized.. lol

Replies4
  1. #1ozarkag2024-06-15 15:41

    Your going to have a lot of heartache with that machine. Steel hydraulic lines will start rusting pinholes, and oh the struggle to disassemble anything. I have a trade in 333g here with 4700 hrs that looks a lot better than that!

  2. #2Austin91592024-06-16 07:21

    Fyi when you pull that blower to replace it it’ll have a SPAR part number on it. You can plug that part number into eBay/google and buy the same part for way cheaper than JD sells it

  3. #3KSSS2024-06-18 09:29

    I don't think that is salt. That looks like fertilizer. You may live to regret that purchase.

  4. #4BC Placer gold2024-06-18 10:34

    Agree, we have a fertilizer plant here and that is exactly what happens in that work environment….