Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 410 Backhoe

Bruce Porter ยท 2021-09-07 12:44

Hello all, I just acquired a JD 410 hoe with 219 NA engine. Starts and runs well, with A few hydraulic leaks, ( hoses need replacing). I'm guessing it's a mid 70's machine, pretty tight for the age! I've googled all over the machine serial number, and engine serial number without much success relative to age. I've attached pix of the tags if someone here can help me out. I also need a bucket, this one is rough, plus I'd like to add forks. Thank you in advance! Bruce 410-D 327838T 4219DT 499410T

Replies3
  1. #1Tinkerer2021-09-07 15:07

    Here is some info for you ! https://www.tractor-specs.net/john-deere/jd-410d.html

  2. #2Delmer2021-09-07 16:27

    OR this: https://www.deere.com/assets/pdfs/common/products/backhoes/Backhoe-410.pdf The age is mostly trivial, tractordata says 71-83, the serial number will be needed if there are serial number breaks in the parts lookup. Otherwise, it's probably a straight "410" if it looks like this link, or 410D if it looks like Tinkerer's link.

  3. #3Bruce Porter2021-09-09 15:23

    Thank you, yes its an older one. Smaller (219) engine non-turbo. That is the right configuration. Ordered a water pump from Deere, replacing some hydraulic hoses, need a new seat!