Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 410C

Burns-Tractor ยท 2011-05-10 15:27

My brother in law was running a John Deere 410C loader backhoe, they where using it to clean out a ditch when they got it stuck. They tried to pull it out with the backhoe, when the machine started to miss out and then quit and now it will not start? They checked the transmission fluid and the dipstick was dry, would this be why it quit? I do not know much about john deere, I have a Case 530CK and I am not used to something newer. I don't know if it has a computer that tells the machine to shut down when it was out of fluid or not? Thanks for any info

Replies1
  1. #1Deon2011-05-10 21:06

    I'm sure the 410C does not have a computer. My 310D is newer and has no computer. Probably have fuel delivery problem. Clogged fuel filter or bad fuel pump.