Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 410G

blacky705 · 2025-02-08 16:11

Hi, I'm getting real close to buying a 2004 JD410G. I'm going to build my house, shop and a lot of other projects on the property. Has anyone done a quick connect front bucket? Would like to be able to remove the bucket and pick up forks whenever the need arises. Cheers

Replies10
  1. #1Diesel Dave2025-02-08 19:16

    Search around for a used hydraulic front coupler (frame with hyd cylinder and lock pins) Deere # AT434453. It’s used on lots of Deere b/hoes including 410G and appears it is still used on current production machines. Deere had a plumbing kit with solenoid to operate the front coupler available when the “G” backhoes were current Im sure attachment suppliers like CRAIG or AMI can fix you up with a plumbing kit and “blanks“ to install on your current pin on bucket.

  2. #2blacky7052025-02-08 19:59
  3. #3Diesel Dave2025-02-08 20:35

    Whats with the rear bucket picture ?

  4. #4blacky7052025-02-08 21:55

    Isn't that a plumbed connection that could serve for any function. I don't know anything about backhoes. Lol

  5. #5Diesel Dave2025-02-08 22:34

    I wouldn’t consider using that rear plumbing to run a front coupler. Actually to keep things really simple , why not buy a set of forks that “ hang“ off the front bucket. See example below.

  6. #6HarleyHappy2025-02-09 06:36

    I have a set of those. I hate them, can’t see a damn thing what you’re doing. Need to put a camera in the bucket to see anything.

  7. #7blacky7052025-02-09 13:30

    I agree Harley, I would prefer to drop the bucket and pick up a set of forks

  8. #8HarleyHappy2025-02-10 08:17

    That’s why I’m rebuilding a skid steer. Need forks for moving my money around. lol

  9. #9blacky7052025-02-10 08:17
  10. #10blacky7052025-02-10 12:04

    Lol