Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 450 j dozer filter locations

bsamot69 ยท 2021-12-17 13:57

The John Deere 450 j dozer keeps losing power with the warning light indicating water in seperator. I drained a lot of water from it and it started up and seems to run well. Okay. I want to change the fuel system filters/ seperator. The obvious is the seperator right there on rights side of dozer. I don't see any other filters on the tractor. I have the plate off and seat up and feel sofa king retarded not able to see any other filter. I'm probably looking too hard so I implore y'all to point me in the right direction.

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612021-12-18 05:30

    Right side of the engine compartment is where the final fuel filter is located.

  2. #2bsamot692021-12-18 08:17

    Thank you for reassuring me. I wanted to be sure that is the only filter for fuel system. Even better, installing a new filter made the beast (450j) run flawless. Life is good.