Sometimes when I release the steering levers the drives wont re-engage. if i pull the lever again and release a few times it will work. seems worse once the machine warms up. if it helps diagnose, if i push into a pile in 1st gear both tracks will break loose and spin. Could my problem be in the valves at the end of the linkage? All fluids and filters have been changed.
When did it start this? Over time or all at once? Both sides doing the same thing? Are the levers adjusted right?
450c steering sorry for the delay getting back to your reply,I appreciate your help. but right after I posted I broke my foot and have been layed up. I havn't owned the machine for very long and have put maybe 40+ hrs on it. It has always done it but seems to be doing it more, or maybe im just paying more attention to it now. Im finished with the machine and ready to sell it. So at this point I dont want to invest in a service manual if I can help it. But I also want the machine to operate properly, and dont want to get low balled cause it might need major work. I looked at the lever linkage briefly and spools on the valve appear to be returning all the way when the levers are released. My biggest fear is the seals on the clutch packs may be bad. But first I need to make sure everything is adjusted properly,which will be hard without the manual. Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks