Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 450H TO450HX904848 codes

hunterdog967 ยท 2022-10-04 07:21

I purchased technical manual TM1743 07 June 04 online and cant seem to find fault code list. I have a fault code F393 ,F321 and F324. I noticed the harness plug on right side of TCU had been chewed by mice . I cleaned it up ordered pins and plugs to do plug replacement but not sure what tool I need to remove pins from harness plug. After cleaning up plug I cleared codes and only F393 came back . Can someone tell me what that code is and what tools I need to remove pins.

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612022-10-04 12:08

    Codes will be in section 9015, sub section 20 References, about 2/3 of the way into the list is labeled Transmission Diagnostic trouble codes and Calibration codes. F393 - No Anti-Stall Hydrostatic Pump Speed Sensor F321 - Transmission Shutdown F324 - Transmission Shutdown Don't remember off hand. Post a picture of the connector and the connector face (looking into the terminals).

  2. #2hunterdog9672022-10-04 12:25

    Thanks MG2361 really appreciate it, I'm not at machine to look at plug but part number from dealer is 57M7275 plug,R104701 terminal and 57M7741 terminal. There's 2 different terminal pins in this plug . I've ordered a Duetz Removal tool from Amazon hope it contains tool