Looking for help trying to find a vickers coil for my 1650 case dozer Part number is H 865 923 Thanks
I/m looking for a solenoid coil as well, but for the D31P-20A hydraulic tilt cylinder /or angle cylinder selector. The entire assembly cost 1200$ if I recall correctly, I just need a coil, which I would assume you are in the same position. I can see on the side of mine that it used to have a label, is your by chance still legible? Mine is no longer legible. EDIT: I see the part number, I thought it was for the assembly, but now I think you might have posted the actual number for the coil.
Perhaps if you posted the Case part number or what it controls, someone may be able to help you.
You might have another coil on there where the part number is still visible,? An ohm meter will tell you if your coil is working
The OP has a Case 1650 Case dozer. Does the Komatsu D31P use the same coil ?
CSe didn’t have a part number for just a coil, they want you to buy the whole valve and they said there isn’t one in North America right now ??
I would think you could find a coil of some kind and make it work . I operated one with a hand held magnet before.
That makes sense. Have you considered searching for the assembly in salvage yards. Post the Case part number for the valve, you may have a better chance of someone helping you.
Yes, I was thinking the same thing , I didn’t think getting this coil was going to be a big issue, I’ll see what call backs I get today on the part
I haven’t searched the salvage yards yet, hopefully it won’t come to that???
Waiting for my parts book to come in the mail, should be here any day now ??
Case has it online. Be sure you look at correct series dozer. Click on this link. https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/c...crawler-dozers/1000/cn/NA_E_R_23_CRA_003_1000
Thanks, this will be handy,
I used to keen an assortment of different size coils in my service truck. A local shop got them in for me.
Google no worky? Leave the "H" off and search "vickers 865923".
DuckDuckGo found this. It may be cheaper depending on availability ---> https://www.radwell.com/en-US/Buy/EATON CORPORATION/VICKERS/865923
The PN is 114-62-47140, its a 24 volt coil similar as shown above. The stem is probably metric however, I needed to clean out the stem and the coil was stuck. The coil locating dowel pin broke the bottom of the coil out trying to remove it. Ill have to measure it to see, it uses a plastic nut to lock it down. I send a pic in a few.
I ordered this one but it won’t be here for a month, hope to find another that I can get here quicker ..
Spencer hydraulics is where I get them local. Take the coil in with you so they can measure the ID for the stud and the OD for sitting on the hydraulic valve.
Older volvo wheel loaders use vickers coils if u have a volvo breaker near by. They never gave much trouble so if they are similar in size they may do the job.
That was the entire valve, not just the solenoid, price about 1,200 bucks when I looked it up. Or I hope thats the entire valve, not just the solenoid. 114-62-47140 VALVE,SOLENOID fits Komatsu® $1,186.28 ??
I did quite a it of searching, and that is the entire valve assembly. It is #9 in the image. Unfortunately Komatsu does not list the solenoid separately form the valve .