Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 60

D&GExcavating ยท 2012-05-10 22:24

Just posting a couple pictures of my John Deere 60 that I snapped the other day. I got the tractor from my grandpa a couple years ago. I replaced the points, plugs, changed the oil, put new front tires on, and she runs like a dream. The tach cable leaks pretty bad as you can see. I have a new one but I haven't put it on yet. I've done some discing and planting with it on some food plots for my neighbor.

Replies2
  1. #1Kiteman2012-05-11 01:17

    When I was a little kid that was our "big" tractor. We also had a Massey 22. About 1960 we got a used 720 Diesel. Man, if that wasn't a trip to start!

  2. #2RCTech92013-04-14 15:02

    That is a really cool tractor. Reminds me of my dads 2 Minneapolis Molines with the Narrow front.