Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 60D Excavator info

Endless disaster · 2019-07-30 08:30

Looking for info on a John Deere 60D. Would like to find a service manual. At the least would like to find info on what fluids and filters are needed for pretty well everything. I’m in the process of buying one and plan on going through everything before I start using it. Sorry if this info is on here somewhere but I have found zero info on a John Deere 60D. I have searched extensively on here. Thanks in advance

Replies8
  1. #1uffex2019-07-31 04:22

    Good day ED See attached maybe you can compare to see if it has a match. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Endless disaster2019-07-31 13:35

    Thanks for the info, but that seems to be just a Spec sheet/sales brochure.

  3. #3heymccall2019-08-01 01:19

    Deere 60D operator's manual https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAIegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1EZusGWlqZVdSHt_PAsoXD

  4. #4heymccall2019-08-01 01:25
  5. #5heymccall2019-08-01 01:28

    Parts can be looked up here https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/navigation/equipment/141940

  6. #6Endless disaster2019-08-02 11:06

    heymccall thank you very much. I’ve found a couple places to buy a pdf version of the service manual online. Never done that. Anybody have any luck doing that? Always leary of that type of thing.

  7. #7MarcusZ19672019-08-05 00:08

    That pdf IS the op and maint manual that has all the fluid and grease maints. Since it's a Tier 3 or so... have fun with that.

  8. #8Endless disaster2019-08-05 08:25

    I understand that the pdf link that heymaccall shared IS the operators manual and maintenance schedule. BUT it IS not the service manual..