Got a pc350 it just wont start the next day after operation. Had already send the fuel pump and injector check by calibration center still wont start. Its shorts that rail pressure is much higher with the rail pressure command. Any idea what would be the other cause of the problem.
Got a screen shot from the monitor any idea why it wont start
I don't have any experience on that machine or engine but that amount of rail pressure doesn't seem like enough to get that engine started.
What would be the typical rail pressure? Since rail presaure command goes down and rail pressure is much higher during cranking
Like I said I just don't know for sure. I can't relate MPA readings for sure but think the high reading comes out at around 9,500 PSI. As I recall those engine injection pressures run upwards of 25,000 to 30,000 PSI. Hopefully someone will come along an tell me how wrong I am.
Thanks will check again the unit. I'll change the reading to psi