Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 690 elc track problems

Bighead · 2025-03-11 22:26

I have a 690 elc The boom operations work as they should but the tracks have no power. Will not move on its own. Doesn’t bog down or anything just won’t move. Pick one side of the machine up and each tracks turns as it should but on the ground it will not propel itself. All the filters and fluid has been changed I just need somewhere to look

Replies5
  1. #1mg23612025-03-12 04:55

    With one track on the ground, the other up in the air, try to move the track that is on the ground. Does the one in the air move?

  2. #2Bighead2025-03-20 10:50

    Sorry about the long reply my wife just had our baby. I’ve reached back out to my customer and he states that all the functions are slow. Every hydraulic function is slow.

  3. #3mg23612025-03-20 12:04

    Slow in all work modes? Machine serial number?

  4. #4Bighead2025-03-20 21:16

    Yes slow in all functions. All track modes and all boom functions SN: DW690EL557820

  5. #5mg23612025-03-21 04:41

    Check your messages.