John Deere 764 Net Peak Power – 157 kW (210 hp) Blade Height – 991 mm (3 ft. 3 in.) Track Width – 610 mm (24 in.) Ground Pressure – 46.1 kPa (6.68 psi) Ground Clearance – 333 mm (13.1 in.) Operating Weight – 15,422 kg (34,000 lbs.) Deere's 764 High-Speed Dozer Deployable Universal Combat Earthmover (DEUCE) Length 231 in (5867 mm) Width 116 in (2946 mm) Height 109.3 in (2776 mm) Gross Weight 35,500 lbs (16,140 kg) Engine Caterpillar 3126 Hydraulic Electronic Unit Injector with dual power settings: 185hp (earthmoving mode), 265hp (self-deploy mode) Max speed 30 mph (48 kph) Winch 22,000 lb (9,979 kg) opinioni prestazioni differenze hi excuse the question, on the net I found these two heavy earthmoving machines with rubber tracks, the john deere is also a quatrac type articulated chassis, while the caterpillar looks like the militarized chaleger tractor, what do you think of these heavy machinery, aconfront? strengths defects performance which is the best in your opinion, you know similar vehicles from other brands, I think they are used to prepare aprons for military camps, mark roads, paths, landing strips, remove obstacles, eradicate trees, prepare military sites, shovel snow, I believe they are equipped with powerful winches for tow vehicles with mechanical failure or bogged down, let me know thanks. 9RX ???
The rubber band tracks have been on the market for some years now and are noted for less compaction of the soil for agriculture uses. The dozer versions you show in the first two photos at this point an not universally accepted much in civilian use. The Cat powered machine has been around for some time in military use as when I worked for the Cat dealer, those came in for rebuilds on contract with the military. I have yet to see the Deere model in your first photo. The articulated machines are showing up all the time now on large farms here in eastern Washington State. I have witnessed both the Deere and the Case machines pulling cultivator and planting tools across miles of fields. There are also combines using rubber band undercarriage systems here.
The rubber is great for speed and onroad deployment, but the service life of the rubber tracks is really miserable in anything other than soft dirt without rocks.
I briefly operated one of Deere's HiSpeed dozers. Really weird feeling with the center articulation, like a wheel loader, blade swings with the front end as you steer. Liked a regular small dozer better. Might be good for finish grading but can't see anything else.